Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank You Note...

Oliver’s party went on last Saturday at my parent’s house in Cavite. It was such an accomplishment for both us, everyone who joined us went home pleased and drunk…lol!

Anyway, this post is to say thank you to all the people who made Saturday a memorable day for both us, especially to my husband who was celebrating his 40th birthday then.

Thank you to Nuestro’s Lechon for coming up with this mouth-watering roasted pork, the price was okay and worth it. I could not comment further because I hardly tasted this, but I am pretty sure it was a real winner!

Thank you to Enie, who staffed the chopping of the lechon. My officemate-kumare Cata made stunning remarks on how good the lechon was chopped to bits and pieces.

Thank you to Oliver’s nephews, Fudong and JLB who made it that day and to Kate, Fudong’s fiancée for coming over. Tito Tet was so happy to see you guys.

Thank you to my bestie Rackie who slept over, and for the wine of course; to Tita Pearl and Michael for the delivery of carioca on time; to Bevs and fiancée, it was nice meeting you again :)

To my wonderful cousin Irish! (o ayan ha special mention ka…)

To our neighbors, my parents friends, and Oliver’s kumpare-ninong and classmate Roberto S. You made my Oliver’s day!

To our Ninongs and Ninangs who took time to celebrate with us, Ninang Lot and family and Ninang Recy and family.

To my cousins, to Kuya James and Kuya Romy in spite of the busy preparations in Alulod you made it.

To my kumareng Cata, her husband Jim and kids (Char and Cherylle). It was overwhelming that you came.

To my kumareng Ana, her husband Nikki and kids (Matt and Mark)…salamat sa patience Ana dear even if your travel was a long one :)

Thank you too to my cousin Joel and wife Jena, kids Aejna and Juyen. To Papa Nopes for coming over kahit medyo late na.

To Che and Arman, for helping us with all the preparations and for entertaining our guest as well. To Sam and to Pao for behaving a bit on that day.

And to my Nanay, who was in charge of the overall preparations and even after the party, she would always be someone Oliver and I can rely on. Also to my Tatay, who was the happiest person that day.

I cannot name all who came, some were not so familiar faces but still Oliver, Bea and I extend our thank you to everyone. Oh, Bea got sick after the party but she is okay now :)

PS: I love this ice cream cake, which was one of the many rounds of cake we received last Saturday.

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment