Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday, Day Off

On the day of my birthday, I took a day off from work to avoid any unpleasant encounter….hehehe, and to bond with Oliver.

Our initial plan was to dine at Outback Steakhouse in Makati and used the GCs I won last year at Hit A Bargain! However, his work did not permit him to leave earlier so we skipped the steak lunch and decided to have late lunch at Glorietta 4 Food Choices instead. I think it was best that we chose Sizzling Seafoods that time since we have been eating meat mostly during the holidays.

Our set was Sinigang na Salmon Head sa Miso and Sizzling Plapla, the sour soup was just right for me who was nursing a bad cold then. It was a quick one. We waited for a while for my sister and then we drive towards Buendia to buy some bottles of wine at Harry’s for Saturday’s big event.

We battled the traffic going back to Mandaluyong to pick up Bea so we can bring her to Tiendesitas but we weren’t so lucky. It is nearly 8pm and still we haven’t yet reached Makati Avenue, so, we decided to reschedule Bea’s grooming to another date.


We concluded our day at The Powerplant Mall before going home, had a light meal at KFC this time and bought some supplies at the Supermarket.

By 9pm, the three of us (Oliver, Che and L) were already home. There was nothing big happened this day nor anything grand but I am happy I spend this day with the people I love.

Oh! By the way, let me share you my birthday gift to myself. The one thing I want long ago…a new sofa.

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday To Me! Again, many thanks to everyone who sent their warm greetings!



No comments:

Post a Comment