Tuesday, November 17, 2009

at CEL MANILA 2009

Aside from our Pacquaio-Cotto date last Sunday, we were at The World Trade Center for the last day of CEL MANILA 2009 (Consumer Electronics Manila).

Oliver and I had pre-registration to this event but our Pacman stomp gave us easy access. We were eyeing a “new toy” and were hoping to get a good deal but the sale price is very high from my last canvass online, so, we were not able to bring home the item then.

Despite these turn around Oliver and I spend our time looking around from LCD TV’s, sound system set-ups, computers and peripherals, newest gadgets, mobile phones, and cars. The latter caught our interest the most; I am beginning to be a fan of car exhibit too.

And this big truck is definitely Oliver and I wanted so soon. Maybe we could skip dining out and (my) lavish shopping for a year to save for 2011…lol!

Anyways, we should really save and that’s it says Oliver.

After an hour of getting around at WTC we drove to Makati before going home, this time I let Oliver decide on where and what to eat so we could go on quickly. He chose Aveneto Pizzeria Ristorante and we had an order of pasta and pizza for early dinner.

On our table - 14” Seafood Special Pizza P340.00 – I love the idea of shrimps on pizza, it’s perfect but the squids is a little so so for my taste.

Baked Ziti with meatballs P275.00 – there is nothing so special about this pasta dish aside from its big serving.

Overall, Oliver’s choice was not a good one, sorry Honey :) maybe I was not on the mood to eat Italian last Sunday. It is like our
Amici experience, which he did not enjoy much. Satisfied or not, thank you Lord for the beautiful Sunday we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment