Monday, November 9, 2009

Super Friday!

My date with my old time friend, Gem, was long overdue, so, last Friday night I reserve the whole night for him. There, Oliver and I met up Gem, dinnertime at Super Bowl of China Glorietta.

It was a non-stop talking, laughing and storytelling over the flavorful Chinese cuisine. The food was a little usual for me since we had been eating in Chinese resto for the past weeks (Ling Nam dimsum night out and Sunday Le Ching dinner); nonetheless, I enjoy simple ambiance, uncomplicated eating style and filling dishes.

We have --


Fried Crispy Chicken P285.00 and Lechon Macau P205.00

Birthday Noodles P245.00

Seafood Chopsuey P175.00

We ordered Yang Chow Fried Rice P199 and Bottomless Red Iced Tea P79.00 to complete our set.

Everything was on Gem as well as the 6750 Red Cups we consume right after that savory dinner.

peppermint mocha is back!

We call the night, or should I say morning at 1am. We drop Gem at Roxas Blvd then we head home with these Christmassy feeling. I look forward on seeing more of my Piltea friends this coming holiday season.

PS: Thank you Gem for the wonderful dinner! and ooops sorry for the poor reso Mr. Sony went off to KL over the weekend with my friend M.

5 comments:

  1. From: george de leon
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] Super Friday!
    To: "january"
    Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 2:28 PM


    hay naku it falls out of my memory. oo nga pala last friday yun. anyway im really looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to frequent superbowl of china branches, from glorietta (and its sister-company big buddha in greenbelt to promenade, gateway and triNoma and now i'm missing their lemon chicken and crispy seafood noodles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @george - looking forward on seeing you too jo :)

    @docgelo - I love their lemon chicken too but my husband does not eat chicken meat unless it is fried, so I am missing many chicken dishes most of the time...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From: babu gamboa
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] Super Friday!
    To: "january"
    Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 12:48 PM


    hehe... miss ko bigla gem ah.


    @ babu : miss ka na rin namin, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From: babu gamboa
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] Super Friday!
    To: "january"
    Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 6:36 AM


    oks. text lang kung kelan. pot luck...

    @babu : ok will organize everything, sa BFRV na lang tayo kina gem :)

    ReplyDelete