Monday, November 16, 2009

First timers at BGS

Saturday after Oliver’s running activity, we went our way to Meycauayan for the last day of The Big Garment Sale. It was our first time to attend this sale and haggle for the best brands at bargain price. It was so nice of the organizers to extend their membership again through their Facebook account. And I found myself lucky to have been invited to this grand sale. Yey!

This year ender sale happened last November 11-14, 2009 at Sterling Industrial Park (Blk. 4 Lot 3 Acefree St. Sterling Ind’l Park, Iba, Meycauayan City ). And was open from 8am to 6pm, guest need not to go out for lunch or snack because the organizers prepared a simple serving. It’s their small way of showing how they value their members, a simple treat aside from the cut-off price, which everyone enjoyed.

Oliver and I spent almost 3 hours picking items for ourselves and some will be gifts for the coming Christmas. I exhausted all my energy getting the best deal of Old Navy items, American Rag, BCBG and RL.

our loot...

This trip is really worth our time and I promise myself to come on the first day soon as they announce the next sale schedule. I can't help but love thrift shopping!

After a not so lavish shopping at Bulacan, we took a side trip to Ongpin. I need to canvass some materials for our incoming Christmas party at the office.

sharksfin dumpling and "hakaw"

And since we were already there, we did not let the chance passed by, we had dinner at Wai Ying. I know I could never go wrong with the flavorful Chinese cuisine; it would always satisfy my picky mood.





No comments:

Post a Comment