Thursday, November 19, 2009

this is it! Heaven 'N Eggs

Yesterday my sister, Che and I get by at Makati for dinner that was after she promised to pay for the entire meal. We decided for Heaven 'N Eggs at Glorietta 4 over Contis, it is because I haven’t tried H&E for the longest time it stood there. Since it is just past 6pm, there were a small number of diners so we instantly got a fancy seat. The wait staff handed us the menu and oh my! I had a real hard time getting a good set. I cannot come up with a good combination of our orders so I left everything to my sister since she is a frequent diner here.

On our table - The Seafood Basket P325. calamares, fish fillet and shrimps breaded and deep fried served with cocktail and lemon sauce. I love this appetizer, the frying was perfect and the potato string was new to my eyes.

Shrimp Pasta in Saffron Cream Sauce P345. sauted shrimps and mushrooms in creamy saffron sauce with shaved parmesan served with garlic toast. Despite its good taste because of the shrimps, it didn’t pass my criteria of a cream based pasta. For me it should be a little creamier, anyway it was my preference only :)

Strawberry and Banana Cheesecake Stack to share P295.00. graham and banana pancake topped with whipped cream, cheese, strawberries, walnuts and powdered sugar. I am a forever fan of breakfast so we did not skip ordering this pancake. weee!

Overall, it was a wonderful H&E experience even if we pass over the set of choices, which comes with eggs. Thank you dear sister for the heavenly dinner and I look forward on giving H&E a second visit soon.

After H&E, we decided to see 2012 at Glorietta 4 Cinemas… the only thing I can say is I felt hungry again after seeing how the world would end by 2012. I think it’s time to start saving the 1.0 billion euro, oh, we need 3.0 billion euro for a 3 seat and green boarding pass to this space shuttle…lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment