Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Souls' Day

It’s a good thing that Nov 2 was declared holiday so we have plenty of time to visit the tomb of my grandparents, Tito Bong and Ninang Elo. We left our house around 3pm, which are just right less people and less heat of the sun.


We first went to the Roman Catholic cemetery where my great grandfather and grandparents (father side) was laid. We offer candles and had our silent prayers for a moment.

After which, we transferred to the public cemetery where my grandfather (mother side) and Tito Bong (my Nanay’s brother) were.

Then a few meters away is the The Romans Memorial Garden where my Ninang Elo was laid to rest last month.

I prayed that my departed relatives would continue to see us and protect us from any harm. May they be our angels in times of danger and calamities.


No comments:

Post a Comment