Sunday, November 22, 2009

newest baby is "Kit"

As we walked from Ongpin to Quiapo, I cannot contain my excitement. It is because our last stop would be at Hidalgo :)

So this is it! I am wordless; let the photos speak up.

Mang Ramon of Mayer’s did not disappointment any of our expectations, so, we went home this box.

The box contains happiness (an expensive happiness…hehehe)

And after months of contemplating, and giving up the Ideapad and Cebu trip I had on my head, finally she came --

“She” is such a winner; she will be “Kit” for Oliver and me from this day on.

Let me try it now folks!


On the days ahead, she would be joining us on our road trips and occasions and I hope she would be friendly on us to teach the skill.

Merry Christmas Honey!




3 comments:

  1. On Mon, 11/23/09,
    From: babu gamboa
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] newest baby is "Kit"
    To: "january" Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 6:18 AM


    magkano bili mo?


    @babu, i got it almost 25% off the mall price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz on having your new 'toy'! =)

    ReplyDelete