Monday, November 16, 2009

Makati date with Oliver

Following my dinner with office friends at Greenhills, Oliver and I spent some time before going home. We drove towards Makati and walked from 6750 parking to Glorietta 5. Since we no longer frequent Makati shops, I asked Oliver if we could check some items at the upper level before dining. We did and I spotted a nice ballet flats at Artworks. It was on sale so after getting my size, I paid and left (tempted to get another pair...hehehe).

We chose Luk Yuen over North Park this time. Feeling overstuffed from an earlier dinner I was nibbling from Oliver’s plate. He had a bowl full of Hongkong style noodles, and two different dimsums.

Seafood Roll Wrapped in Japanese Seaweed and Shanghai Bun

King Dao Pork Noodle

I missed eating seafood roll but I could no longer contain so much, so, I settled for a piece and savor the hot soup of Oliver’s noodles. By 1am, we got our bill and went our way home. We decided to skip the coffee date and set it for next week.

It may not be the best Friday of my life but will always be one to be remembered :)



No comments:

Post a Comment