Monday, November 16, 2009

complex Friday...

I consider last Friday as the most complicated and busiest day I had for the past 10 years. It is complicated because of the many unexpected about that day –involving work, co-workers, family and errands. And it was the busiest because of my current workload, my involvement to the company’s Christmas committee, fixing my chaotic schedule the following day, night out with friends and date with my hubby, which is the least of my priority that day…lol!

My day started with a not so good lunch. It’s because I have no packed lunch, I content myself with a regular serving of Gyudon from Yoshinoya. If I had a little choice, I would go for Tokyo Tokyo for the tastefulness :)

The good thing eventually happened after a long day. I was able to spend some time with my office friends and we had a very pleasant dinner at House of Minis in Greenhills Shopping Center. It was my consolation after all the trouble (?) I came upon that day. And it was really worth rewarding, none of the service, the food and the setting ever made me disappoint. In fact, it made me smile.

Wanna sneak peek what we had for dinner? We had specialty of the house –prime cuts served with sizzling soup of the day, salad, dinner rolls and dessert.

Vegetable soup, dinner roll and macaroni salad was served in order. I wish they can offer unlimited dinner roll and vegetable salad instead of the usual :)

I had a regular Porterhouse, my friends M had T-Bone, and A & C both had Tenderloin.

Last was our dessert, a scoop of ice cream, which you can trade for a cup of brewed coffee to complement the filling dinner.

It was a relaxing night for all us, or should I say a calming night for me. Before 10pm, we bid each other a happy weekend. Oliver was waiting for me then at the parking area and we went ahead our way…



No comments:

Post a Comment