Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tasty lunch

Saturday lunch was at Tasty Dumplings in Ongpin. It was a very quick one since Oliver and I needed to buy those Chinese lanterns I canvassed last Sunday for our company’s Christmas party.

Tasty Dumplings was not new to us, there used to be a branch in Greenhills, which we frequent before, so, I had an idea of what to order.

On our table -


Spareribs Rice P90. I was thinking of how good Le Ching’s spareribs rice was but Tasty Dumplings version wasn’t special at all.

Beef Noodle (Tossed) P105. I would try the bihon next time however this one not really my preference but was dragged to order instantly because of our hunger...sigh!

Kuchay Dumplings P70. It is necessary for me to eat dumplings every time we dined in a Chinese restaurant, so this one could pass a grade from me :)

Food is okay lang, definitely nothing so remarkable about this dining event.


Be excited like me on my next post...



No comments:

Post a Comment